Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Landon

Landon is sooo cute and we love him bunches. That said, he is kind of a high maintenance baby. He loves to be held. If I can get 20 min. were he doesn't want to be held it seems heavenly. He will be sound asleep on me and I lay him down and not 5 min. later he is wailing at the top of his lungs. Or he could be wide awake and happy and you set him in his swing and he is screaming in a matter of minutes, then I pick him up and he immediatly quiets or falls asleep. I think he knows who the boss is-HIM.

I have tried letting him cry a little bit thinking he may work it out, but to no avail. I feel bad for the girls since I don't have a lot of time during the day when I am not holding him. I usually am playing or coloring or reading a book one handed. I know this too shall pass.

And sometimes I just let him cry while the other two gets some hugs and attention. He can't rule the roost even though he would like too. I will be glad when he works this out of his system. He even crys for Zack more than he cries for me, so I usually have to hold him late at night too because he calms better. I think I will have to have Zack work on this so I can get a break once in a while.

Even while I type this he is sitting in my lap-sleeping and just minutes ago he was screaming in his Papazan. I will just try to enjoy the cuddling while it lasts(hopefully not too long).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home