Friday, August 22, 2008

Check Up

Landon went to the doctor for his one month appointment yesterday. He now weighs a wopping 12lbs and 11 1/4 ou. He is going to be a big one. That is over 5 lbs in 4 weeks. If he keeps this up I will have to start lifting weights in order to carry him around.

Savannah has hit the attitude stage big time. I thought we had passed this and we wouldn't have to deal with this issue with her. I was wrong. She still has super sweet moments but some days it feels like the attitude out weighs the sweet moments. We are working through it and this too shall pass. Why did she have to wait to get the attitude until right after Landon was born, couldn't she have done this earlier so it would be out of the way by now?

Addy is super cute at 2 and I wish she would stay that age forever. She has the cutest voice and is so articulate. I don't want her to grow up. :( Of course, I can't think of any of her cute sayings right now but when I can I will repost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home