Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We love our family!

I love this picture-he looks all boy. Look at those chins. We get him weighed tomorrow. I am very curious as he seems to have grown a lot in the last 5 weeks.
Savannah loves her baby brother. She is always asking if she can kiss him and hold him. I pray those loving feelings last when he is big enough to break her stuff.


Last night Landon slept 6 hours in a row. This is probably a fluke but I enjoyed the sleep time and I hope it continues. Of course, he didn't go to bed until about 12:10am in the morning but he made up for it by giving me 6 hours in a row. Can you tell I'm excited about the 6 hours since I have said it three times now. Tonight I am going to a woman/mother's event at church and I am leaving ALL the children at home-Grandma DeLayne is coming to help daddy. It will be a nice break to get out on my own. This hasn't happened in the last 5 weeks.

We are trying to keep this blog updated better, so keep checking back for new pictures and posts.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home