Saturday, February 26, 2005

Glorious car seats and key lime pie

Well, we had a fantastic thing happen last night. We sort of figured out something that allieviates the heartburn qualms is to have Savannah sleep in her car seat. Genius! She slept for something like 20 hours out of the day. We had to wake her up to eat. It started when Angel draped a sleepy Savannah over a "boppy" pillow (this round doughnut-like pillow; if you are a mom you probably know what this is), and she went right to sleep. It looked so uncomfortable; but she slept for something like 3 and a half hours. Amazing. We wouldn't normally let her sleep on her stomach but since she is on a monitor we don't care. After a while we switched her to her car seat and now she loves it. I really helps stop her heartburn. Woo Hoo!
On another note, I just had the last of the key lime pie last night that someone from our church made for us. Man. That pie was so good I would break my own leg just to get it. That is the great thing about having a nice church; you get tons of meals. Since we aren't really ready to venture back to church just yet, I've been listening to some teachings from Mars Hill. I just download their stuff (which is FREE; you can get it here) and put it on my MP3 player, and listen when I drive to work. Man, they have good stuff. If you want to check them out, click here. Then click on "listen" in the drop-down menu under "listen". Their stuff is brilliant. Check em out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home