Sunday, February 13, 2005

that's what babies do

Well, Savannah had heartburn really bad last night. We held her, rocked her, patted her, changed her, tried to feed her, even took her for a car ride (which usually puts her right to sleep), all to no avail. She has reflux pretty bad, but I think her medicine is going to take care of it, it just takes a while to work (as in a week). She started wailing at 4pm, and didn't stop until about 11pm or midnight. When she finally did settle down, she slept for a LONG while. I guess she was just tired out. I took some pictures of her in her not-upset mode and posted them. Oh well. She is good today, though. I have the bar exam in July, I hope this does not last all the time in-between!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

BOTH my kids cried like that when they were little. :) It does get better.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home