Monday, February 21, 2005

That's just plain creepy

I checked my monitoring site the other day, which tells me, among other things, how many people have checked out this site since it's inception (6, 349), which foreign country is the site the most popular with (Iceland), and which states are the most frequent visitors (Massachussetts, Oklahoma (of course) Florida, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and a few New England states). One of the things I can look at is where the visitors came from, that is, what sites they leave to come to this one. I can use this to see if anyone is able to find savannah's site by googling her name ("Savannah Cabell"), so I can tell people to google her name and they will find her, rather than give them her huge site name. But one person (I don't know who, since I don't see "who" these people are, just their IP addresses which are a string of numbers) came from googling "bath time pictures", which just so happens to be a subtitle for one of Savannah's pictures. I can't tell you how creepy that is. I mean, this phrase isn't exactly a colloquialism, but "bath time" makes me think of little kids, which means that maybe someone was looking for naked pictures of little kids? Is there any other way to view this? Yuck. Geez. I'm glad I was so discreet with her pictures. Ugh. That is creepy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that is creepy. ew ew ew ew ew, people are so freaking weird. I am so sorry that happened. SICK! Sorry, I'm freaking out a little bit about that. Maybe you would be better off not knowing these things. -Marcia

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home