Monday, November 01, 2004

Touchy subjects

Hello all; I would like to say a couple of things before I go to the hospital to hold Savannah. Recently I had a friend send me an email that said, "GOD IS NOT A REPUBLICAN, OR A DEMOCRAT." and it went on to relate that we shouldn't use our religion in our voting process. I would like to say something about that. It is true, I think, that God is neither a republican or a democrat. However, I do think God will judge us for what we decide corporately. So tommorrow, I hope you will choose, (or have chosen, by the time you read this) wisely. Please vote your values. You will never be able to seperate morality from the political process. Also, in a further note, I would like to say that millions of babies (six million, actually) are murdered each year as a result of Roe v. Wade. In fact, if Savannah was still in the womb, and I wanted to, I could legally have her murdered. I could do this, because in this country we protect the "choice" of women to murder their own children. John Kerry voted in favor of this; he is a known pro-"choice" advocate. The only way to change this is to vote for a president that will undoubtedly replace the 3 justices certain to leave next term: Rehnquist, O'Connor, and Stevens. So, in sum, please vote for Bush. This not just another issue. Foreign policy and taxes should take a back seat to infanticide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home