Sunday, October 31, 2004

A shameless plug for stuff

They kicked me out of the library which closes at 11pm, but I can still get on the web with my wireless card. Ha! Take that, librarian goons! I posted the below pics from the digi camera. I have found out that I can put Savannah's movies from her analog tape onto a DVD in digital format. I am still working out the kinks, but I think I will be able to make these savannah CD's cheap. As soon as I am able, I'll send out an announcement for anyone that wants a DVD of her, and I'll send it to you. My parents have priority, but I'll give one to anyone that wants one.

Also, people have been asking about whether they can get us anything; WELL, since some of you asked, you could go to babies R us, which is where we registered, and look at what we don't have from the registry. How to get there? Well, just type in www.babiesRus.com into your browser, and that should take you to an Amazon.com site. Just click on baby registry and search for Angel Cabell, in Tulsa Oklahoma. You can buy us whatever you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home