Monday, March 16, 2009

Cute Pictures!

These are the bunk beds we bought a few months ago from a family in our church that were moving to Africa. I actually took this picture to have a record of the purple room. It was re-painted pink a couple of weeks ago. Of course, I haven't taken any pictures of that yet.
This dress my mom wore for a tap recital. She was able to re-make this one also.

I did a ballet recital in this outfit when I was in Junior high and my mom was able to re-make the dress so that the girls could use it for dress-up. If we are not going somewhere on any given day, then the girls pretty much wear dress-up clothes all day.

Be a mommy to her baby. Addy likes to pose and have her picture taken.

They are all so precious.

Savannah has already told us we need another baby ( a girl) for Landon to play with.

He gets lots of love.

Aww!

Isn't he cute?








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home