Thursday, February 05, 2009

I know, we wait a long time between updates!

I wrote a post about the kids, but I couldn't figure out how to post the pictures under it, so you will have to scroll throught all the pictures to see what I wrote.
The girls looking cozy in their pajamas and yes our tree is leaning. It was never perfectly straight, but it had character.

I think this picture is self explanatory.

The most prized Christmas present. A pink pony! This was what she asked for and was super excited when she got it. I know it is actually a unicorn, but to her it is a pink pony.
The smile you get when you tell Addy to smile.
Savannah showing off her new gymnastics outfit. Yes, I know, Addy still has a paci. She only gets it when she sleeps (she had just gotten up here). We are going to do something about it when she turns 3 in April.
More sister love.

She really loves her baby brother. She is like a little mom.

Go Pack!
I could just eat him up.
I'm not sure anyone even checks this blog anymore, but just in case we are posting more pictures. Landon is 6 months olds now and at the top of his growth chart. He weighs a whopping 20lbs. 11 3/4oz. He is a happy baby and smiles easily. The girls are wonderful as usual. Addy is so cute when she gets upset that Zack and I have to hide our laughter. She also says she is "stressrated"-meaning frustrated- when she gets angry. Savannah loves dresses and either bugs me nonstop or has a bad attitude if I make her wear pants. She is also taking gymnastics now which she really enjoys. The girls are best friends and even thought they argue some they love each other lots. Enjoy the pictures!





















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!! :) :) I totally check your blog all the time... ;-)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home