Thursday, March 10, 2005

"M.D." sometimes stands for "massively dumb"

Man. I can't wait till Savannah gets older. I know that sounds mean, but when it is 11pm and she just won't stop crying, that's what I think. We think it might have something to do with one of her medicines so we might stop it on a trial basis. She is awake because (my own personal theory) she refluxes alot, but if we give her the maalox she will throw her last meal up. So, do we risk her throwing up, or just let her reflux? It is those kinds of catch-22's that make us curse the doctor's wonderfully vague answers. I swear their answer to 99% of what we tell them is "she'll grow out of it". Argh.

Haven't really had time to post more pictures, but by this weekend there will be more up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home