Thursday, October 28, 2004

Can't be "bothered" to answer his own fan mail? What a snob...

If you've sent me mail and I haven't answered, it isn't because I am ignoring you, or snubbing you, or anything like that. There is a problem with my computer where I can receive emails over my wireless connection in class, but I can't send emails. To send emails, I have to actually trudge over to the library and get a "hard line" for my computer. SO, somtimes it ends up taking me a while to reply, because my schedule allows me only so much free time between seeing Savannah at the Hospital during visiting hours, trying to keep up with my classes, and working at the DA's. So, bottom line, please have patience with your emails. Not that I have had anyone send me death threats or anything, but just in case I miffed anyone, please have patience with me!

Thanks!

Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home