Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Baby Girlz in the Hood

Well, Savannah has her own "hood" now, her oxygen hood, that is, and she probably couldn't tell the difference. You can see from the pics below that it is fairly annoying to take pictures of, since I seem to always catch my own reflection instead of my daughter. ANYWAY, she is doing well, and we are pleased. If you are reading this, and it is before noon on Thursday, October 28th, please say a prayer right now for my father, who is having heart bypass surgery at this very moment. Please pray that the surgery goes off with no complications, and that he recovers fully and quickly. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say thanks again for all the wonderful updates, pictures, and videos that you have sent. I feel like I'm right there with all of you. I am so blessed to hear that Savannah is doing so well. Is she eating more now, and is she gaining weight? Als0- I will be praying for your dad for a safe and successful surgery. Love you all. Patty Osowski and Family

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home