Sunday, May 22, 2005

More pictures! Finally!

Sorry that took me so long! I have bar review classes and things are a bit crazy. But we are still taking pictures, and Savannah is still cute! We took her to church today and she decided to speak up during all the quiet parts. We finally had to take her out of the service and didn't get to hear it. I thought it was funny that we got all dressed up only to sit in the lobby and drink coffee the whole service (at least I did, while Savannah was fed by mommy). We got to hear SOME of it, in bits and pieces, but not enough to understand it. Anyway, Next week starts my bar review night courses, so I will work during part of the day and take those classes at night, and study during the afternoon. It is going to be exhausting. I would like to relax, but the bar is only 66 days away. THAT is a terrifying thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home