Monday, May 09, 2005

Graduated, finally.

Well the below pics are from graduation weekend. Graduation was fun and very stress relieving now that I don't have any more homework. I forgot to send in an email to the secretary at the law school telling her what stuff (journals/awards/etc.) I had done during my stint there. This resulted in there being a big blank space after my name in the graduation program. This of course was a major faux paux in the legal community since, at least on the academic side of things, lawyers are somewhat obsessive about credentials. I thought about sending around a corrective memo but thought better of it :). I'm not sure anyone noticed anyway! It was a fun weekend and my parents loved seeing Savannah. She was super cute and giggled every chance she got! My father in law was gracious enough to allow us to have a graduation party at his house and it was a lot of fun. Onward to the bar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home