Saturday, April 23, 2005

Smelly Welly!

So Savannah passes gas like a grown up. It makes me want to plug my nose and run. I am sure you all find this information super fascinating. Maybe this is a bit inappropriate for our daughters website but oh well.

Other interesting news: Savannah sleeps in her car seat because of her reflux. She is getting big for it though because she can almost wiggle her way out of it when she is awake. So we thought maybe we would start to sleep her in her crib today. We slanted the mattress to try and help her. Well, tonight at 8:00pm, which is an early bedtime for her, I laid her in her crib. She immediately started scratching her face, arching her back, turning to the side, and completely woke up. Now she is sitting in my lap as I type this wide awake. Yippee for me. :( Needless to say, she is going back in the car seat for the night. Guess she isn't ready for her bed.

She smiles tons now, laughs, swats at toys some and is very interactive and talkative. She also likes to watch baby Bach when in the right mood. She follows the toys and kicks her legs and coos if she likes what they are showing. Well, I am off to feed the bambino and hope she goes back to sleep. Good night.

Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home