Wednesday, March 23, 2005

giggle giggle

The other day I was smiling at Savannah and she noticed me smiling, and smiled back. She does this now a lot, at least when she is in a good mood. Coincidentally, she seems to always be in a good mood in the mornings, smiling and cooing and being generally super-sweet. Of course, this is when I am not in a good mood (or at least, I'm not awake yet. I am NOT a morning person) so I lose all my best chances for film or pictures. I guess that'll have to change; I'm just waiting for her to laugh now.

I have a camera full of pictures but I just haven't posted them yet because I have a big paper that is due for my journal on Friday. The last one ever! I am so excited. In other news, I tried my first preliminary hearing this last thursday. I was really nervous, but managed to prove the case and get the defendant bound over for district court arraignment anyway. Hooray! Lots of changes happening these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home