Friday, January 28, 2005

Set course for Earth, Mr. Spock.

We are going home! I am so excited! It started to snow outside as soon as we got the news. Now there is a lot of snow on the ground and I hope that won't be a problem. I have been staying at the hospital a lot this week, and it has not been fun. I am actually looking forward to sleepless nights, because at least they will be at home. We'll take pictures of her going home and stuff and post them when we have enough energy! I'll try to cut a video when I have time and let everyone have an opportunity to see it.

Until then, thanks everybody!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just wanted to say Congrats and I've enjoyed watching Savannah grow strong.
I'm a friend of Sarah and Shoshanna's and have been following along quietly at home (and sometimes work).
Ilene

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home