Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Answered prayers

Success!!! Angel and I stayed up all night feeding Savannah her bottle. She took like 9 bottles in a row where she took all of it in the allotted time! Great, Great, Great! Dr. Lenhart had decided to give us one last shot at getting her to feed. I'm not sure what happened; must have been God. But she took to it really well. We had prayed and PRAYED; and nothing. But then last night God just showed up and it clicked. So we are ecstatic; Dr. Lenhart said if she keeps this up (and last time I called in she was still doing great) then she could go home this weekend. How quickly this turned around!

I will post the pictures when I get a chance, but right now I'm pretty exhausted, and I have to stick it out through Secured Transactions. Yuck.

OH; she is 9 pounds, 6 ounces now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to hear that Savannah is finally going to be coming home with you both. I truly believe that God knew just how much your family could take and decided to give you a must needed break. Although, you know, the work is just beginning!!!!! I know you must be thrilled with the prospect of finally having her home where she belongs. Cherish every moment with her and don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it, especially when you are exhausted!
Will continue to lift you up in my prayers.
Andrea Clark

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home