Saturday, December 04, 2004

Speculation

There is some speculation that Savannah will go back onto the Cannula this sunday or maybe by Tuesday, for good this time. I would definitely like to see that, but I went last night and she was in 28-29% percent oxygen range, so I don't know. She has long stretches where she does great, then she desats again, not sure what is up. Anyway, she weighs 5'01" now, STILL getting bigger! Angel said she is getting harder to hold. I used to be able to hold her in the palm of my hand, and hold her head with my other hand. Now she is getting stronger and you have to watch it. Also, Angel had her shower today and it went off great. We got an exersaucer and a high-chair and tons of other stuff.
Also; I am about to (within the next 3 weeks) upload this 10 minute video clip of Savannah that I cut from about 1 and a half hours of footage; I'm paying this site to store it and show it, so when that happens I'll let you guys know. How it will work is you will have to email me for the password, and then you will be able to download it. Since it is like a 30 meg clip, you won't be able to access this if you have dial-up. Sorry, but it would take like 2 days; no other way for me to do this, and it is primarily for my parents in Florida anyway. Also, if you live in Tulsa, you definitely ain't seeing it, since you could just drive to my house and see it. But we'll burn that bridge when we come to it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home