Sunday, December 19, 2004

Back in the Saddle

Ok peoples, I'm back. Savannah is doing well, she is breathing a lot better, seems like, and she is getting bottle-fed now, once a day on weekdays. She hasn't been doing very well with her bottle-feeding, though. She seems to choke on it, and doesn't know when to swallow and when to breathe. I know she'll get the hang of it, but in the meantime it is fairly frustrating to watch her struggle through it. Luckily for us we really like the guy that feeds her (it sort of takes a professional, feeding her can be really tricky.) and he does a great job knowing "when to say when". She is getting really cute, and weighes almost 6 pounds now! I will take a slew of more pictures, and post them ASAP. NOW we have internet at home (before I was doing all this through my school's library) and I should be able to post more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home