Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Thank you!

Recently someone from PAD (a legal fraternity at TU) came up to me and asked if I would mind if they did a fundraiser for Savannah. Heck no I wouldn't mind! That sounds great I said. My classmates from TU Law and the fine folks at the DA's office contributed over $260 to little Savannah! If you contributed to this, Thank you so much! I personally was stunned at the amount. That is a lot of money. My wife (who handles all the finances of the house) deposited all the money into our "baby fund", a savings account we have been keeping to pay for medical expenses and for when Savannah comes home (to replace the income we'll lose for when Angel takes time off on maternity leave). Thank you again! I told Savannah to say "thank you" on camera but she just looked at me and gurgled. What an ingrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home