Tuesday, November 16, 2004

She's Savannah's "Sista from anotha Mista"

I have nothing to post, because I don't have time to post anything, and because I don't have any new pictures. I have been seeing Savannah in 30-minute spurts, here and there, because I'm really trying to hit the books hard before finals hits me harder. So, to you Savannah-addicts out there, sorry about that. I'll try to post some new pics on Thursday night. Deal?
But if you insist on getting pictures of a baby in the NICU, then click on the link on my side bar. Shoshanna is sort of in the same boat as Savannah. AND they both have names that don't suggest any easy nickname, AND start with S's. Practically sisters! What are the chances, eh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Shoshanna's Maryland Grandma. I'm appreciating reading about Savannah & how well she's doing. Both S's are doing so well. It'll be neat to meet for their sweet 16's!

Here's hoping for a good homecoming soon & a healthy life for both girls.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home