Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Great news

Well, the doctor called me this morning and said that the long-term brain test that Savannah had yesterday came back and she is perfectly fine. She doesn't have PVL, which would have put her in line for cerebral palsy, and he said her brain looks very good. This is a huge relief, as we were sort of sweating this test. So, super-good news! In fact, the doctor sort of "yipped", which was pretty funny, I get the feeling that our doctor gets sort of wrapped up in the outcome of his babies, which, I have to say, is extremely refreshing. Somtimes you come in there and a nurse treats your very precious daughter as a piece of machinery that isn't functioning right. Most of the nurses are great but there are a few that make us really nervous and never should have chosen to take that nursing major. Should have stuck with art or computer science, cause their bedside manner sucks. Yet I digress. Savannah is doing great and we are very happy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful report!! God is doing miracles in that little girl. Zac-I sure am enjoying all the postings.It's so good to see pics of all of you and particularly Savannah. I continue to pray for her, and wish I could be there. This blog is a blessing because it makes me feel like I am there with you. Give Angel my love and that baby a big kiss from Patty.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home