Thursday, October 14, 2004

Update Numero Tres - poop de la tummy

Today my wife went to the NICU while I stayed at home to study for class; she said that they are giving her steroids to stimulate her lungs, to try to make them develop. Also, they are giving her some of her milk to try to trigger her bowels. So, please pray for her lungs, that they develop enough for them to take her off the ventilator, and for her bowels, that she poops. That's right. Pray for poop. But her lungs are the big one right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying for you, Angel, and Savannah. We pray that God will touch each of you and give you the strength to endure this time of hardship.
Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us through this site.
Bub and Andrea Clark
Fairfax, OK

7:35 PM  
Blogger SavannahDad said...

Hey Thanks! If you send me your email (send to zachary-cabell@utulsa.edu) then I will put you on my ever-growing mailing list. Then I can send you movies with Savannah.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home