Monday, October 18, 2004

OK OK! I'm posting soon.

I talked to a Savannah fan at my mom's work today (Hello!) in Tallahassee who wanted to know: why haven't you posted today! SO, I'll tell you that I will be posting pictures, sometime tonight. I have new pictures of a much more relaxed Savannah breathing through her C-pak like a champ. I WOULD post them now, but stupid me forgot the transfer cable to take the pictures from the camera. So I'll post them before my class tonight at seven, probably around 6 or so central time, 7 or so eastern time. Savannah is doing MUCH better now; she is sucking on a pacifier, but can't seem to be able to keep it in her mouth. Also, her billy-ruebins are at 10.6; so please pray for those again. 13 or so affects your brain, so pray that that count goes down. I'll explain what that is when I have more time (I'm in the middle of class).

Thanks
Zack

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad she's doing better, and can't wait to see the next set of pictures. Just thought I'd let you know that Bub Clark went to high school with your mom. Hang in there, both you and Angel are doing great.
Will pray for Savannah's bilirubins.

Love,

Aunt Dawn

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home