Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Fairfax, Oklahoma

If you drive on the BA expressway a long ways out of West of Tulsa, get off the last free exit before it turns into the Cimarron turnpike, and then take a left at Cleveland, Oklahoma, you'll get to this really beautiful stretch of land in Northwest Oklahoma known as the big bend area. There are two small towns here, Ralston, and Fairfax. I think I'm related to just about the whole town of Fairfax, my granparents on my mom's side were from this area, I have two Aunts and an Uncle from there, Aunt Dawn, Aunt Marian, and Uncle Ronny and I'm distantly related to many more people from that area. Anyway, I think I must have that whole town praying for Savannah, so I just wanted to say a big "Thank you!" to everybody in Fairfax and Ralston for praying for my daughter. I really appreciate it.

Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home